What can Webicina offer to you?
Medical Social Media Guidance
It is incredibly hard to find quality resources focusing on a medical condition or a medical specialty. The web is full of spams, advertisements and sites containing medically false information.
We publish curated social media collections such as Diabetes 2.0 or Neurology 2.0 in which we collect the most relevant social media resources including blogs, community sites, podcasts or Youtube channels, among others that focus on a specific topic.
You can follow these resources dynamically through PeRSSonalized Medicine which is a free, easy-to-use, multi-lingual aggregator of quality medical information that lets you select your favourite resources and read the latest news and articles about a medical specialty or a medical condition in one personalized place.
We also create personalized collections that only our clients can access privately and feature resources focusing on the desired field of interest. Contact us for more details.
The world is at your fingertips. We provide you with several detailed free e-guides such as:
- how to follow the medical papers of your field of interest more easily
- how to create a medical blog
- how to organize meetings in virtual environments
- how to give a remarkable slideshow
Consulting and workshops
If you are about to launch a medical website or community, our consulting service can make you more successful by providing creative ideas and practical pieces of advice.
If you would like your colleagues or employees to know more about the possible implications of web 2.0 in your field of interest, Webicina can help you through
- Health 2.0 consultation: Webicina can help you how to improve your medical website or service.
- In-person presentations and module-based workshops
- Second Life workshops and tours: We can organize virtual meetings for your group.
- Presentations online (webinars).
Contact us for more details.